Automotive Battery Management Systems Market by Type, Application & Geography | Global forecasts to 2025 | Over 17,000 Technavio Research Reports | State
NEW YORK, September 22, 2021 / PRNewswire / –
The global automotive battery management systems market is expected to grow by $ 714.41 million during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of nearly 7% during the forecast period, according to Technavio. The report offers up-to-date growth variance analysis and YOY growth rate.
Download a free sample find out more
The market is fragmented and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Contemporary Amperex Technology Co. Ltd., Continental AG, DENSO Corp., HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA, Infineon Technologies AG, Johnson Matthey Plc, JTT Electronics Ltd., LG Chem Ltd., Lithium Balance AS and Marelli Holdings Co. Ltd. are some of the major players in the market. While the growing demand for electric and hybrid vehicles will provide immense growth opportunities, the complexity of designing automotive battery management systems will challenge the growth of market players. To make the most of opportunities, market sellers should focus more on growth prospects in fast growing segments, while maintaining their positions in slow growing segments.
Automotive Battery Management Systems Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
The Automotive Battery Management Systems market is segmented as follows:
- Hybrid electric vehicles
- Battery electric vehicles
- Other vehicles
- North America
- South America
Learn about additional trends impacting the future of Automotive Battery Management Market growth. Download our free sample here:
Related reports on consumer discretionary include:
Global Automotive Battery Aftermarket Market – The global automotive battery aftermarket market is segmented by vehicle type (passenger cars, LCV and M and VHC) and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA).
Download an exclusive free sample report
Global Automotive Battery Tester Market – The global automotive battery testers market is segmented by type (single battery testers and integrated battery testers) and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA).
Download an exclusive free sample report
Automotive Battery Management Systems Market 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market through the study, synthesis and summation of data from multiple sources. Our Automotive Battery Management Systems Market report covers the following areas:
- Automotive Battery Management System Market Size
- Automotive Battery Management Systems Market Trends
- Industry analysis of the Automotive Battery Management Systems Market
This study identifies the advent of intelligent automotive battery management systems as one of the major reasons for the growth of the automotive battery management systems market in the coming years.
Automotive Battery Management Systems Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of about 25 vendors operating in the Automotive Battery Management System market. Backed by competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our Automotive Battery Management Systems market research reports are designed to provide entry assistance, customer profile, and M&A as well as development support. go-to-market strategy.
Sign up for a free trial today and get instant access to over 17,000 market research reports.
Technavio SUBSCRIPTION platform
Automotive Battery Management Systems Market 2021-2025: Highlights
- Market CAGR during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will help the Automotive Battery Management Systems Market growth over the next five years
- Estimated Automotive Battery Management Systems Market Size and Its Contribution to Parent Market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automotive battery management systems market
- Market competitive landscape analysis and detailed supplier information
- Complete details on the factors that will challenge the growth of Automotive Battery Management System Market vendors
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market Outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five forces analysis
- Summary of the five forces
- The bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new participants
- The threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- State of the market
Market segmentation by application
- Market segments
- Comparison by application
- Hybrid Electric Vehicles – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Battery Electric Vehicles Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Other Vehicles – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Market Opportunity By Application
Market segmentation by type
- Market segments
- Comparison by type
- Lithium-ion Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Others – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Main leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market factors
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Supplier landscape
- Landscape disturbance
- Competitive scenario
- Covered suppliers
- Positioning of sellers in the market
- Contemporary Amperex Technology Co. Ltd.
- Continental SA
- DENSO Corp.
- HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Johnson matthey plc
- JTT Electronics Ltd.
- LG Chem Ltd.
- AS lithium scale
- Marelli Holdings Co. Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US $
- Research methodology
- Abreviations list
Technavio is one of the world’s leading technology research and consulting companies. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s report library includes over 17,000+ reports, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets. and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Communication and Marketing Officer
United States: +1 844 364 1100
United Kingdom: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]
View original content to download multimedia: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/automotive-battery-management-system-market-by-type-application-and-geography–global-forecast-to- 2025- -17-000-technavio-research-reports-301380692.html